Friday 12 August 2011

# The Weird Dreams

 
It happened twice. First time was last week, and the second time was last morning.


Dua kali. Dua kali aku bermimpikan tentang orang-orang di sekeliling aku, yang menjadi kesayangan aku meninggal dunia. Seorang sahabat baik meninggal dek kerna kemalangan jalan raya dan pagi semalam lebih mengerikan bila aku bermimpikan tentang mama aku meninggal dunia.


It is weird – for me.


I called him – Mr. S to ask either he knows something about dreams. The meaning of the dreams.


Mimpi yang membawa maksud will happens between 12 till 3 a.m” Mr. S told me.


“But why I kept dreaming about death? Is it mean that I am the one who will face the death?”

“Don't be silly. It just dreams okay?”


I can't imagine if I really lost them.




No comments:

Post a Comment